R61.02 – R234.84
PVC pressure pipe systems, including Duroflo and Ultraflo, offer many advantages when compared to
traditional products, namely:
- Enhanced hydraulic performance.
- Durability and toughness – resistance to handling and installation damage.
- Corrosion resistance – greater service life.
- Lower mass – ease of handling and installation, particularly suited to labour intensive projects.
- Locked-in sealing ring system – no specialist installation skills required.
- Savings on installation time.
- Manufactured within internationally accepted standards.
- Highly recyclable – Waste generated during manufacturing is pulverized and reprocessed
- Savings on transport costs.
- Service performance in excess of 50 years.
- Unique combination of properties
- High tensile and hoop strength
- Excellent resistance to creep
- Predictable long-term behaviour
- Energy efficient – PVC pipe production consumes less energy during manufacturing than steel, clay or ductile iron
20mm, 25mm, 32mm, 40mm, 50mm
6, 9, 12, 16