RainBird ESP Link Wifi Module
Irrigation System Control from Anywhere
Rain Bird now offers the LNK™ WiFi Module for Residential and Light Commercial Rain Bird controllers.
The New Rain Bird LNK WiFi Module allows easy access and control of a Rain Bird irrigation system from anywhere in the world. With the LNK WiFi Module and Rain Bird’s FREE mobile app, users get access to off-site management, real-time alerts and advanced water management tools via their smart phone or tablet.
- Upgrades WiFi-ready controllers (ESP-Me and ESP-TM2) to make them fully accessible and programmable from iOS or Android compatible devices*
- Operates like a wireless remote control for your irrigation system while onsite or an internet-based monitoring and control system when offsite
- Streamlines and simplifies initial irrigation timer setup and seasonal adjustment
- Instant access allows for real-time system management and timer settings
- Compatible professional app features allow for simple multi-site management and as well as remote diagnostics by landscape professionals
- Built-in mobile notifications provide troubleshooting access, simplify service calls, and warn of freezing conditions when expected
- Automatic weather adjustments provide daily run time changes, saving up to 50% in water
- Superior programming capabilities that are designed to meet the most stringent water restrictions
Supported Mobile Devices
- Apple devices running iOS 8.0 or greater;
- Android devices running OS 4.4 (KitKat) or later
Wireless Frequency Bands Supported
- 2.4 GHz only
Wireless Networks Supported
- 802.11 b/g/n only
WiFi Security Modes Supported
- None, Open, WEP, WPA-TKIP, WPA-AES, WPA2-TKIP, WPA2-AES, WPA2-AES-TKIP
Communication Modes Supported
- Communication with module via module Access Point (hotspot); Communication with module via local area network; Communication with module via Rain Bird relay server
- Operating Temperature: 14° F (-10° C) to 149°F (65°C)
- Storage Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) to 150°F (66°C)
- Operating Humidity: 95% max @ 50°F to 120°F (10°C to 49°C) non-condensing environment
- 24VAC(RMS) 50/60Hz; 55mA max
- cULus [US and Canada], FCC Part 15c [US], WaterSense (when used with ESP-ME, ESP-ME3, ESP-RZXe or ESP-TM2) [US], ISED RSS-247 [Canada], IFETEL [Mexico], CE [European Union], RCM [Australia and New Zealand], Smart Approved WaterMark [Australia], ENACOM [Argentina], ANATEL [Brazil], SUBTEL [Chile], CMIIT [China], SUTEL [Costa Rica], NTRA [Egypt], HKCA1039 (Issue 6) [Hong Kong], Ministry of Communication & IT [India], CMC [Iraq], MOC [Israel], CITRA [Kuwait], Ministry of Telecommunications [Lebanon], ANRT [Morocco], TRA [Oman], CONATEL [Paraguay], CITC [Saudi Arabia], IMDA [Singapore], ICASA [South Africa], TRC [Sri Lanka], NCC [Taiwan], CERT [Tunisia], TRA [UAE], UkrSEPRO [Ukraine], URSEC (Uruguay).
- Width: 1.13 in.
- Height: 1.83 in.
- Depth: 0.48 in.