RainBird Compensated Bubbler
Rain Bird 1400 Series pressure compensating full circle bubblers provide a controlled, gentle umbrella of water for irrigating trees, flowers, and shrub areas where pressure compensation is required.
Mount these bubblers on ½” male risers to effectively water areas from 1′ to 3′. (1L/m)
- Low flow rates allow water to be absorbed as needed, reduces runoff
- Flow will not fluctuate at pressures between 20 and 90 psi (1.4 to 6.2 bar)
- Maintains even flow.
- Flow is not adjustable for increased vandal resistance
- Corrosion-proof plastic and rubber construction for long life.
- Shipped with special SR-050 ½” (15/21) bubbler filter screen for easy installation and resistance to debris.
- Trickle pattern on models 1401 and 1402; umbrella pattern on models 1404 and 1408.
- Five-year trade warranty.
- Flow: 0.25 to 2.00 gpm (1.2 to 7.12 l/m)
- Spacing: 1 to 3 feet (0.3 to 0.9 m)*
- Pressure: 20 to 90 psi (1.4 to 6.2 bar)
- ½” (15/21) female threaded inlet
- Height: 1″ (2.5 cm)
- Top diameter: 1″ (2.5 cm)
* These ranges are based on proper pressure at nozzle. Rain Bird recommends using 1800/RD1800 PRS Spray Bodies to maintain optimum nozzle performance in higher pressure situations.