RainBird Adjustable Flood Bubbler
Rain Bird 1300 Series Flower Bubblers provide a controlled, gentle umbrella of water for irrigating trees, flowers and shrub areas. Mount these bubblers on ½” male risers to effectively water areas from 1′ to 3′. (3.6L/min to 8.4L/min)
- Full circle pattern only.
- Stainless steel adjustment screw regulates flow and radius for spacing between from 1 to 3 feet (0.3 m to 0.9 m) apart.
- Non-corrosive plastic and stainless steel construction for long life.
- Shipped with SR-050 ½” (15/21) inlet filter screen for easy installation and resistance to debris
- Operates over a wide range of pressures
- Five-year trade warranty
- Flow: 1.0 to 2.3 gpm (3.6 to 8.4 l/m)
- Spacing: 1 to 3 feet (0.3 m to 0.9 m)¹
- Pressure: 10 to 60 psi (0.7 to 4.1 bar)²
- Inlet: ½-inch female threaded
- Height: 1″
- Top diameter: 1″
¹ These ranges are based on proper pressure at nozzle
² Rain Bird recommends using 1800 PRS Spray Bodies to maintain optimum nozzle performance in higher pressure situations