KabelFlex Slotted Drainage Pipe
- Kabelflex is a cable conduit (duct) used for protecting underground buried electrical and telecommunications cables.
- Double wall corrugated construction provides high ring stiffness.
- Smooth bore ensures easy draw-in of cables.
- Manufactured from HDPE with high impact strength.
- Carries the SABS certification mark in respect of specification SANS IEC 61386-24:2005
- Manufactured in accordance with BS EN50086-2-4
- Simple push fit couplings available with or without rubber sealing ring.