Hunter Node 1 Station Battery Operated Solenoid Valve
This battery-powered, waterproof controller offers automatic irrigation control for temporary irrigation and sites without electricity.
For isolated sites or power-restricted areas, the Hunter Node is the smart, reliable solution. The Node mounts to a valve solenoid quickly and easily, and without screws, drills or additional wires. The unit’s solid construction and waterproof exterior ensure it can handle the harsh environment of a valve box. Once placed in a valve box, the Node is operated by one or two 9 Volt batteries, which provide standard or extended power throughout the season. Along with exceptional reliability, the Node features an easy-to-program LCD screen, the ability to control a Master Valve, and uses standard Hunter controller programming with 3 programs and 4 start times per program. The array of programming options and rugged reliability make the Node a compact, but powerful irrigation controller with the flexibility of battery power.
- Number of stations:
- 1, 2, 4, or 6
- Battery-operated controller for automatic irrigation without AC power
- Battery-life indicator for battery replacement
- Waterproof enclosure seal protects against water ingress
- 3 flexible programs with 4 start times each and up to 6-hour run times
- Suspend irrigation up to 99 days during the off-season
- Easy Retrieve™ memory backs up the full irrigation schedule if ever changed
- Delay Between Stations for slow-closing valves or pump recharge
- Seasonal adjustment for quicker schedule adjustments without changing run times
- Solar panel provides maintenance-free operation
- Mounts to Hunter solenoids, pipes, flat surfaces, or inside the valve box
COMPATIBLE WITH SOLAR PANEL KIT
The Solar Panel eliminates the need for batteries and provides maintenance-free operation by harnessing the sun’s energy or ambient light to fully power the controller 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for years on end. This “eco-innovations” alternative is more environmentally friendly and saves on battery costs.
EASY RETRIEVE™ MEMORY
A manual back-up utility that stores complete controller scheduling and setup information in back-up memory. This allows the saved watering schedule to be restored at any time. This can be used to set a controller back to its initial settings after tampering or at the beginning of a new season.
GLOBAL SEASONAL ADJUSTMENTS
This feature allows for quick adjustments to irrigation run times through a percentage scale. During peak season, set the seasonal adjustment to 100%. If weather conditions require less water, enter the appropriate percentage value (i.e. 50%) to cut down irrigation run times without the need to adjust each station in the program.
Node is compatible with hard-wired Hunter Clik sensors and other micro-switch type weather sensors for enhanced efficiency.
BATTERY LIFE INDICATOR
All units include a clear display of available battery life so users can accurately schedule for replacement.
WATERPROOF BODY (NODE
Rugged shell casing makes the NODE waterproof up to 3.5 m (IP68 rated)