Drainex Un-slotted Drainage Pipe
- Drainex is a slotted sub-soil drainage pipe used in civil engineering, agricultural, and structural applications.
- Double wall corrugated construction provides high ring stiffness.
- Smooth bore ensures high flow rates and velocities.
- Manufactured from HDPE with high impact strength.
- Manufactured in accordance with DIN4262.
- Simple push fit couplings available with or without rubber sealing ring.
- Yellow line marks apex of pipe to ensure correct orientation of flow channel.